Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reserve defence force

• 18-11-2015 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

I have my fitness test coming up soon and I just need a bit of info it's for the reserve defence force my question is can I get a career as in money wise from this group or is it voluntary work

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

probably not.... the force is largely unpaid.

The entire RDF budget amounts to around 3% of the defence budget, they don't have much to spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,776 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

can I get a career as in money wise from this group or is it voluntary work

It never ceases to amaze me in this forum that people can get so far down the selection process for either the PDF or RDF and yet still not know the very basics of those organisations. How does one even develop an interest in these things without knowing the fundamentals. Failing a personal interest, its called Google lads FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Man on Fire

Good man

Advertisement