Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galwxy S4 broken- to OnePlus or not?

Options
  • 18-11-2015 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

My S4 died... And I ambroke. Should I wait until I can afford snother S4 or 5 or 6 or whatever or should I try a OnePlus?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Oneplus is a fine phone. Have one for six months no, and have no issues. Loads of reviews out there, probably even some comparing those models. I had an S5 with work, and I did notice that was a lot lighter and slimmer. I prefer the texture of the back of the oneplus. Battery life about a day for each. No removeable SD card or battery on the oneplus, so that may be a negative for you.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

If you're happy with the screen size of your S4, take a look at the OnePlus X instead. Same height as the S4 but narrower and feels nice in hand. I also have the OnePlus One and while it's nice to have the large screen, it can be an awkward phone to carry around in your pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

I ended up buying an LG G3 and am happy so far. It was just so cheap :)

Advertisement