Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Friday night cant go

Options
  • 17-11-2015 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭

hi all,

unfortunately I can't make it to U2 the Friday night,

However I have found 2 gentlemen who are v willing to take my tickets and go to the concert.

Don't forget now this is a paperless event

Do I give them my bank card that I bought the tickets with and my driving licence as ID ? I don't think anyone will be checking too carefully at the door/gate. They are approx the same age as me anyway.

Or do I need to contact ticketmaster and change the name or something ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Are they standing or seating?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭aidanki

SectionGA2RowG1Seats831 - 832
    Description Paperless ticket. Delivery method cannot be changed
    STANDING
    STANDING
    PRICE LEVEL 1
    TypeFull Price Standing Ticket (Paperless Delivery)

This is what my receipt says, so I guess they are standing, if someone knows better please advise

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭ts_editor

Yup. Standing.
    Just bring along the credit card you used to book. They'll swipe that before allowing you and your guest into the venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

ts_editor wrote: »
    Yup. Standing.
    Just bring along the credit card you used to book. They'll swipe that before allowing you and your guest into the venue.

Did you literally skip his entire post, and the name of the post?

Advertisement