Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas powered airsoft pistol (Glock) First time buyer

Options
  • 17-11-2015 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

Hi there. I would like to buy a good quality gas powered glock but haven't a clue which one to go for.

My budget is around €150 give or take. What type of power should I go for gas or cO2 ? Keep in mind I dont plan on skirmishing any time soon but will in the future. What about glock versions with burst and full auto options. Are they more likely to break or jam and are they worth the extra cash.

Obviously I would like to get a good grand pistol and the cheapest possible price so would ordering online be a good idea? My girlfriend is from Poland so was thinking maybe she could bring one back but would that be allowed? I know of two friends that brought some back before but I think they were full plastic.

airsofteire.com keeps popping up as a good place to buy. Plus there is a retail shop so any issues I could bring it straight back to their retail store

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭DarraghR

Am I posting in the wrong section?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

If you want a reliable glock than a Toyko mauri model would be what your looking for. They are green gas so are cheaper to run than co2 and they are all abs so are not effected by the cold as much as the metal slide options, and the TM pistols are able to hold their own on the skirmish field in terms of range and accuracy against full length rifles ( well some rifles).

There is supposed to be an import ban but you can still bring Airsoft guns in as it's not enforced.

Airsofteire are a good place to shop, good selection of gear and their customer service is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭DarraghR

I ended up getting the glock 18c and I am not disappointed. Any tips on taking care of it like oil or lube? How often should I do any maintenance on it

Advertisement