Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby pram/buggy

Options
  • 17-11-2015 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all. Expectant first time father here. Just curious is anyone aware of or can reccomend a pram make/model which is suitable for a new born but can then be converted or used as a push chair for a toddler. Specifically looking for one that converts to one of those push chairs you can run with easily as I'm a keen runner. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

Hi all. Expectant first time father here. Just curious is anyone aware of or can reccomend a pram make/model which is suitable for a new born but can then be converted or used as a push chair for a toddler. Specifically looking for one that converts to one of those push chairs you can run with easily as I'm a keen runner. Thanks

I recommend phil and teds Navigator. The air tyres make pushing so much easier, even though it is heavy. You can also get a second seat for it if you have anymore :)

You can buy a pram attachment, but I just bought the soft carry cot and put the seat in lie down mode as a newborn, worked great.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The out n about nipper is excellent,have a look at the trailer buggies too.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭cluelessx2

I run with out n about nipper. Super light and easy to run with. Newborn insert and maxi cosi adaptors make it suitable from newborn. (My little man is 18 months now)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I run with the out n about nipper as well.

Suits a newborn because it goes completely flat, and just raises the back for older babies/children. No extra attachments needed, which is a blessing when you see the amount of stuff which accumulates around babies.

Advertisement