Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opaque / Nude Tights

Options
  • 16-11-2015 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

I know there's another active thread on nude tights right now but my question is completely different, I swear!

Apart from high denier opaque tights, all other ones that i've tried itch my legs something awful. I usually just wear black opaque ones from Dunnes or Penneys. I'm going to a wedding in a few weeks though and am wearing a pastel coloured chiffon dress so need to either wear nude tights or have very cold legs!
    Does anyone know of any type of tights that would be similar in feel to the usual opaque ones? I don't mind wasting money trying out a few pairs round the house if anyone has any ideas of ones that might work for me. I just don't even know where to start though.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I don't know what composition I noticed some cheaper tights (not all) make my skin really itchy. I had that problem with some cheaper Veneziana and Gatta tights.

The Wolford tights I have feel very nice on the skin (yes the ones I don't like the colour of). They are expensive though so I would go to the shop where you can can check how they feel on the skin. Btw if any of you visit their shop in Kildare Village, I think Falke also opened the store there.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

I kind of get what you mean although I have never really experienced an itch as such. More so just a sort of feeling of discomfort. I find your 50-60 Den opaque's feel completely different to wearing your average 10-20 Den nudes from Dunnes/Pennies. Opaques give me that feeling of support like as if I'm wearing leggings if you get me. The extra material makes them more comfortable too. There is nothing worse than cheap tights that start to feel lose in parts.

It wasn't the above that inspired me to start buying Wolfords. They just recommended them as they last longer. However they are just soooo comfortable I think it could be worth your while trying. The 20 den satin touch are feel really light and are silky. The Neon 40 den are just my favourite. They are so comfortable and for me they last forever. They also make your legs look flawless.

Go to the Kildare outlet as Meeeh says. BT or Arnotts are so expensive by comparison.

Advertisement