Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housing for Visiting Students

Options
  • 16-11-2015 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,
    I am a university student who will be studying at NUI Galway, visiting from the US, for the second term beginning in January 2016. I'm currently searching for housing, and not having much luck. Most of the student apartment facilities are completely booked, and my parents (and I) would prefer that I not be in a hostel for 4-5 months.

Does anyone have any suggestions for international visiting students? I'm open to any information or help available :)

Thank you,
    Emily

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

Emily42893 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I am a university student who will be studying at NUI Galway, visiting from the US, for the second term beginning in January 2016. I'm currently searching for housing, and not having much luck. Most of the student apartment facilities are completely booked, and my parents (and I) would prefer that I not be in a hostel for 4-5 months.

Does anyone have any suggestions for international visiting students? I'm open to any information or help available :)

Thank you,
    Emily

Hi Emily. There will be two rooms available in our house for the second term. Both are single rooms.They will be available to move it any time after the 23rd of December. The house is shared with 6 other students. We are about 5 minutes wallk to NUIG and 15 minutes walk into the town. PM me if you'd like any more info.

Advertisement