Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nitro Repairs

Options
  • 16-11-2015 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi, i have a nitro car has not been used for years, i am looking for someone/shop that repairs nitro cars. Anybody that can recommend or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 JoeFlood

Hi,

Did you find somebody who could fix this?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 imom922

Not yet, to be honest i have not looked to hard, posted here and looked online a little, one place has a 5 week repair backlog. Do you know of anyone.

Cheers john

Hi John,

No I have contacted the radio control shop but they cannot do anything until Jan/Feb. Marks Models don't do repairs unless it was brought from the shop and The Model Shop on Capel Street don't do repairs either.

Nightmare !

• Registered Users Posts: 46 imom922

It's a pain alright, lad on adverts use to repair but i have no contact for him and he has not been on Adverts in a while, if i find anywhere ill let you know.

Cheers john

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Altoid

Hi,

Enda in Navan does a lot of RC Car repair.

He can be contacted by eod2003@eircom.net

- Altoid

• Advertisement

Cheers Altoid.

I will give him an email. :)

Advertisement