Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy A5?

Options
  • 15-11-2015 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi all—I'm in need of a new phone as a Sony Xperia SP which is nearing two years old now is becoming too slow and unable for use. The Samsung Galaxy A5 has caught my eye, especially the price being dropped from 349.99 to 299.99. What are your opinions on this phone? Is it worth the money? Any relevant replies are appreciated. Many thanks, Shaun. :rolleyes: :Dhttp://shop.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/samsung-galaxy-a5-pay-as-you-go-black

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭shaunn

Seems like the OnePlus X is the winner overall, up to date OS and a lot more value for your money. I'm going to watch some reviews of it, I love it already. I'll certainly take it into consideration. Heck, the A5 is already over a year old! Thanks Patww79 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭shaunn

Patww79 wrote: »

I've used an S5 before, and I do like it but if there's better value for money phones that have better specs then why not go for them rather than just going straight to a Samsung?

• Advertisement
Advertisement