Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best sub 200e 10 inch tablet

Options
  • 14-11-2015 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭

Anything out there? Looking to get a couple of 10 inch tablets that won't break the bank. Used mainly for reading, light web use, few games. Nothing too taxing. Anyone seen anything recently? Have been keeping an eye out but nothing has caught my eye.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I got a Galaxy Tab S 10.5 in Gamestop for 214.99 in September or October. Probably a clearance deal so you might not find one, but could be worth looking. Other than that you might get something from Lenovo in that price range.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

RossieMan wrote: »
    Anything out there? Looking to get a couple of 10 inch tablets that won't break the bank. Used mainly for reading, light web use, few games. Nothing too taxing. Anyone seen anything recently? Have been keeping an eye out but nothing has caught my eye.

Could be worth a go. Presume you could get it delivered via Parcel Motel.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/linx-10-32gb-tablet-microsoft-office-free-keyboard-129-99-delivered-store-currys-2322269

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

That's a windows tablet, but thanks. Had already looked at it. Hoping for something black Friday.

Advertisement