Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Plus One or One Plus Two and how do they compare to reputable phones?

Options
  • 14-11-2015 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I'm in the market for a new phone and I'm very interested in the One Plus phone's after reading about them online, however, I've never seen them in person as I don't know anyone who has one.

Camera and battery life are important to me.

I'm with 48 so it must be pre-pay, unlocked.

First off, is it worth spending the extra money to get the One Plus Two instead of the One Plus One? Should I consider the One Plus X at all?

Secondly, how do they compare to phone's e.g. the iPhone 5s/ 6/ 6s and the newer Nexus phones? Are they as good? Better?

I'd prefer to not spend over 500 euro on my phone (which iPhone and Nexus are) but at the same time if I'm spending a decent amount of money on a phone then I may as well buy the best I can.

If anyone knows of any great phone deals please let me know also.

Thanks in advance

Recommendation? 2 votes

OnePlus One
    0% 0 votes
    OnePlus Two
    50% 1 vote
    iPhone
    50% 1 vote
    Nexus
    0% 0 votes

Advertisement