Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Journal.ie

• 13-11-2015 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. I just have a quick question and I am being by no means nasty or disparaging in any way with it. There is a journalist with the journal.ie called nicky ryan and I can't figure out if the journalist is male or female and it's wrecking my head. Can anyone please put me out of my misery. I enjoy reading the journalists articles but I never know whether they are writing from a male or female perspective. Thanks folks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭smurfs5

Male.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Gerry G wrote: »
    Hi folks. I just have a quick question and I am being by no means nasty or disparaging in any way with it. There is a journalist with the journal.ie called nicky ryan and I can't figure out if the journalist is male or female and it's wrecking my head. Can anyone please put me out of my misery. I enjoy reading the journalists articles but I never know whether they are writing from a male or female perspective. Thanks folks

Is there always a male or female perspective?

Anyone else having an issue where they can only open one article on mobile device.

I can read one, come back to home screen, but will not load subsequent articles unless I close the window and re enter the journal

Advertisement