Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a webdeveloper/coding freelancer.

Options
  • 12-11-2015 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all,

Together with some business partners I run an online business and recently we partnered with another company.

We are currently looking for a Dublin based freelance web developer/coder that could help us with an API integration (frontend+backend) and fix some bugs that we've spotted recently.

We used to work with a developer from abroad but are looking for a local one now because some things are just easier to explain face-to-face than by email.

If any of you are interested or have good experience with somebody that could potentially help us out, please let me know.

Obviously I do not really speak the coding/developing language so I hope you guys understand my problem. If not, please let me know and I'll try to clarify.

Thanks in advance!

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

sirfugy wrote: »
    Hi all,

Together with some business partners I run an online business and recently we partnered with another company.

We are currently looking for a Dublin based freelance web developer/coder that could help us with an API integration (frontend+backend) and fix some bugs that we've spotted recently.

We used to work with a developer from abroad but are looking for a local one now because some things are just easier to explain face-to-face than by email.

If any of you are interested or have good experience with somebody that could potentially help us out, please let me know.

Obviously I do not really speak the coding/developing language so I hope you guys understand my problem. If not, please let me know and I'll try to clarify.

Thanks in advance!

M

What language is your site currently in, and what API are you looking to implement?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Coder meetups are good places to find freelancers hanging out. Have a look for "php meetup dublin", "(insert your tech here) meetup dublin". Go network, tell them what you're doing and ask if they know anyone. (There's a python group meeting in early December.)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Try posting on the situations vacant sticky: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055234599

Advertisement