Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How strict is tonight's midnight deadline for ROS and the Sole Trader return?

Options
  • 12-11-2015 7:33pm
    Site Banned Posts: 16

Hi

Between a combination of me not getting the information he needed to him till Monday and him being swamped today, my accountant is unsure if he can have my Sole Trader return in on ROS by tonight's midnight deadline.

How strict is this with ROS? Would getting it in tomorrow suffice?

All feedback appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

It's all computerised so 1 minute past midnight and it's late. Only thing to do is to contact revenue tomorrow and appeal it but you would have to come up with something better than not getting the info to your accountant on time!

CongoDance wrote: »
    Hi

Between a combination of me not getting the information he needed to him till Monday and him being swamped today, my accountant is unsure if he can have my Sole Trader return in on ROS by tonight's midnight deadline.

How strict is this with ROS? Would getting it in tomorrow suffice?

All feedback appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 shihtzuireland

Its a 5% surcharge if its submitted at 12.01, 10% after the 2 months

Advertisement