Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bra Convertor

Options
  • 12-11-2015 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could get a bra convertor so that my bra won't show at the back? One of those ones that ties around the waist?
    I have a playsuit with an open back and I wore it out last week with those stick on cups from Penneys. They were absolutely useless! They just wouldn't stay stuck on and I ended up having to take them off altogether.
    I'm an A/B cup so don't have any real support issues, but I wanted to wear the playsuit to the gym Xmas party in a few weeks, and trust me, that's one place where I don't want my puppies roaming free! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

M&S definitely used to have them.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

Pretty sure I saw them in either dunnes or Penney's last week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Debenhams also stock them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,110 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

I don't know where to get the converters but if you want to give the stick on cups another try, I got some from Debenhams and they worked very well and stayed on all day and night during a wedding. I think it was called eves bra.

• Advertisement
Advertisement