Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any experience of Casemate cases?

Options
  • 12-11-2015 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have any experience of casemate cases and if they are any good for protecting your phone and your screens from cracks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

The Barely There series are useless very thin plastic will not protect your phone i have being using the Tough Case on my HTC M8 for nearly two years and its fine after numerous falls and isn't that thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭kala85

I normally use the otterbox case as I find them to be very reliable and strong. Prior to getting the otterbox case, I was going through about three to four screens a year so it has saved me .

I seem to be very accident prone and careless with my phones - so I need a strong case. I wonder if the case mate will be anyway as good as the otterbox is.

Does anybody have any other suggestions for a really strong case.

I also came across this lovemeicase which is a metal case and seems to be really strong.

http://www.lovemeicase.com/

Advertisement