Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best music apps for android

Options
  • 11-11-2015 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Recently jumped ship from iPhone to andriod with the latest galaxy. Everything's perfect so for besides the fact I can't find any decent music apps that catches or downloads music directly from YouTube (besides Spotify) any of you guys care to share any of the top music apps you've come across so far?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Mix radio?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭thomasj

rudders wrote: »
    Recently jumped ship from iPhone to andriod with the latest galaxy. Everything's perfect so for besides the fact I can't find any decent music apps that catches or downloads music directly from YouTube (besides Spotify) any of you guys care to share any of the top music apps you've come across so far?
    Thanks

actually apple have launched their apple music app for android in beta form with the full version coming soon. its quiet like spotify. the first 3 months is free and then 9.99 per month afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jesseps

Google Music is great. I have been using it for over a year now. If you want a free service, there is Sound Cloud or Mix Cloud.

Advertisement