Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 5 Unlock

Options
  • 11-11-2015 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Quick question, I got my Iphone unlocked last October (2014) and received email from Apple confirming the Unlock, it said I needed to reset the Iphone in I tunes:

Here's the problem I never unlocked the phone and just used my Work Sim (02) in the phone and it worked grand: But now i have upgraded my Iphone I want to pass my old phone onto someone else, so I reset the iphone (Attached to PC Itunes) but the phone did not unlock (I know as i tried another sim card in the phone and it just said no sim)

Did I do something wrong ? or did I wait to long and the unlock expired ? Any help I would be grateful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭tallaghtfornia

Apologizes Mods I have posted this in the wrong forum, could you please move it over.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement