Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

french translation question

Options
  • 11-11-2015 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I'm getting married this week and we're having some signs with funny facts about each other. I want to say (about myself) "She studied Sociology and French in University ... but she doesn't speak the language much any more", with the first part in English and after the ... in French. BTW yes I know the irony of me asking this ha!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

She studied Sociology and French in University.. mais elle ne parle plus tellement la langue. Courage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭DJP

Could someone tell me what is the French for "radio volunteer" please? I want to add the term beside my two interviews no. 17 and 18 and I don't think the current descriptions I have of them is right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4f2FVR1So

Advertisement