Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ordered from Lenovo store Ireland

Options
  • 10-11-2015 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what experience did you have with Lenovo Ireland and how quick are they to ship a product?

We have ordered a workstation laptop which said "in stock" and ships within 1-2days.

So far its been sitting there since last week, stuck on Boxed Shipment, order processing.

I was hoping for it to come by now, but no joy.. :o

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

After lenovos recent actions it'd by my opinion to cancel the order and shop elsewhere. They've severely breached customer trust, twice within a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

I think workstations take longer actually. Maybe a week to build?
    I ordered a laptop earlier this year - it took about two weeks. It states it'll ship within 2 days if I ordered a pre=configured one but when I asked them they said it has to be build first which takes five days.

Advertisement