Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cosatto supa stroller

Options
  • 10-11-2015 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭

Would anyone recommend the cosatto supa stroller? Have a deposit on one and really want it but I am wondering is it the most practical. Are they sturdy and reliable. I did try one out in the shop abd liked it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭naughtyfox

I have a supa stroller and I love it. I have used it for a year and a half now and its still going strong. So easy to fold down and lift into the car. Love the pocket on the back and the cup holder. Also the extendable hood is great for sunny days. Lots of people find the footmuff to be short but im still using it. Never had a problem with the baby in always looked comfy and had a great sleep. Just starting to get use out of the music speakers now as my little one loves to sing so helps me keep her entertained whilst i get stuff done or go for a walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

We have it also. I only use it for holidays and simple journeys like supermarkets etc. we also have a travel system.

Pros: the sun shade is brill, as is the pockets and the recline. Easy fold and small.
    Cons: my son never looks comfy in it although he never complains. The crotch strap always seems to be pulling on him as the seat isn't slanted so he slouches even now at 21 mths. I don't find it easy to push on anything that isn't completely flat(although all strollers will be like this) my boy is heavy and the handles don't extend a lot so my back starts to hurt after a while. Also the straps get twisted easily and are really annoying

So basically anything. Longer than 30 min or outdoors I prefer my uppababy. Although I could survive with just the cosatto, it would annoy me no end

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Thanks guys. I was hoping to get use of it until my baby is 3, thats the main thing. Would you say I would?
    I have my mothercare xpedior too but it comes in 2 pieces which is annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

Mines held up pretty well, considering it's been on about 15 planes already! The only thing that's broken is the handle which is annoying. Also we've damaged the brakes a bit as the kick button thing for them always catches on steps as you go down( very annoying!)

I think we've given ours a fairly hard time over almost 2 yrs, and my guy is now over 14kg so I'd say you'll died get 3 yrs out of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Thanks dori :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement