Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMYTHS Xbox one 500GB & Fifa 16 & Halo 5 for €349.99

Options
  • 10-11-2015 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Smyths online has Xbox One 500GB FIFA 16 Bundle &
    Halo 5: Guardians Standard Edition Xbox One for 349.99, discount is applied at checkout. In stock everywhere as i write this.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

You can get this along with Black ops 3 for the 350 also in Argos. Today is the last day of the offer however. I got it earlier on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Davexirl

FatRat wrote: »
    You can get this along with Black ops 3 for the 350 also in Argos. Today is the last day of the offer however. I got it earlier on.

I just picked up that deal in Argos, great price.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭fast_eddie

I just went to reserve in Argos, but the 2 extra games were coming up priced at 10.50 each even though offer says Free, came to 370 overall...

• Registered Users Posts: 12 gr227x

FatRat wrote: »

Hi is this in store only, i can not see it online
    Thanks

gr227x wrote: »
    Hi is this in store only, i can not see it online
    Thanks

Look at the XBox One 500Gb with FIFA bundle, then click on Special Offer 2...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 gr227x

Thanks fast_eddie Great offer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Davexirl

fast_eddie wrote: »
    I just went to reserve in Argos, but the 2 extra games were coming up priced at 10.50 each even though offer says Free, came to 370 overall...

Same happened me when I reserved them, I had my phone ready with the price €349.99 off their website but at the till I was charged €349.99 so I didn't need to challenge them.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mbarosin

I reserved the xbox one with the 3 games in argos. The reservation says they'll keep it until tomorrow but I see the price is valid until today only.
    Any chance I'll get it at the deal price tomorrow?

Most stores seem to be OK to honour the deal price if you have reserved it while the deal is active - so reserve today and you should be OK to pay the deal price tomorrow. Technically the reservation small print says you pay the price in store on the day you collect, but it doesn't seem to happen too often.

Print off the offer details so you can clearly indicate Special Offer 2 if necessary, as it won't be visible on the website tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

Digital or hard copies?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Digital or hard copies?

Fifa 16 is a download. code in the box.
    the others are hard copies

Advertisement