Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What typpe of Shower ?

Options
  • 09-11-2015 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭

HI guys,

I would like to add a shower to the main bathroom in my parents place but I'm not entirely sure of what type of shower to add.

Basically we have a boiler that provides warm/hot water. How would an electric shower factor into this ?

I suppose I would to use a shower with the boiler. Am I right in saying that only a mixer shower can do this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Walter Becket

ebayissues wrote: »
    HI guys,

I would like to add a shower to the main bathroom in my parents place but I'm not entirely sure of what type of shower to add.

Basically we have a boiler that provides warm/hot water. How would an electric shower factor into this ?

I suppose I would to use a shower with the boiler. Am I right in saying that only a mixer shower can do this ?

You could also use a power shower it doesn't heat the water, it is a powerful shower because it has a pump in it. I'd recommend the aqualisa aquastream.it has a remote transformer so the unit on the wall only has low voltage.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,986 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I agree with Walter. If you don't need the shower to heat up the water then a power shower is the answer. Aqualisa aquastream is considered the Rolls Royce of power showers. Certainly not the cheapest option but a great shower & comes with a 3 years parts and labour warranty.

Advertisement