Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Week 10 Fixtures Friday - Tuesday

Options
  • 09-11-2015 8:57pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lions(Pudsy33) @ Packers(TripperMan28)
    Cowboys(triangle king) @ Buccaneers(CPU)
    Panthers(I Knex I ) @ Titans(CPU)
    Bears(CPU) @ Rams(PerrinV2)
    Saints(CPU) @ Redskins(TheOneAdlum)
    Dolphins(CPU) @ Eagles(Penguins Haooo)
    Vikings(snippingu5256) @ Raiders(CPU)
    Patriots(CPU) @ Giants(PatMustard99)
    Cardinals(CPU) @ Seahawks(DaftDave41)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

Lions @ packers
    Pudsy how would Friday or Sunday night around 10pm be for you,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

Lost to the cardinals. 23-22. Was chasing them all game then threw a pick six to Patrick Peterson to make it a two score game inside of the two minute warning. Got a score back but then the onside kick didn't go 10 yards so they got the ball back and knelt to win. Wilson would have had 25 yard rushing td early on in the game but he fumbled the ball, nevermind the 1 yard line or even the half yard line, this was on the 1 pixel line that he lost possession.

What's the story with Pudsy lads??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

tripperman wrote: »
    What's the story with Pudsy lads??

Sorry man, had the bye last week and totally forgot to check my fixtures. You around tonight? If we can't sort something I'll conceded as it's my fault. Sorry again

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Sorry man, had the bye last week and totally forgot to check my fixtures. You around tonight? If we can't sort something I'll conceded as it's my fault. Sorry again

Ah no worrys pudsy, thought you were on the holidays, I'm around at 10pmish on and could be around half five till seven as well since we're been washed out of it here,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

10 will be perfect man, talk then

Advertisement