Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possibly bricked HTC One M8

Options
  • 09-11-2015 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

Ok,
    Was installing the viper rom on my M8, and for some reason, now my phone is stuck in a boot loop. Obviously the install went pear shaped. But now I cant even boot the phone into recovery mode.
    Boot sequence now is: Google lettering appears on screen, followed by green android with the blue spinning shape in its chest, then the green android with the red triangle and black exclamation mark appears and the whole thing loops again.
    When plugged into the PC its not recognized so I cant use adb to boot into recovery or try load another rom/wipe cache etc.
    I've tried all combinations of power button & volume up/down to break the boot sequence, no joy.
    Any ideas how to resolve, or do I have a very expensive paper-weight?

Cheers,
    sombaht

Comments

Advertisement