Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Other Voices Dingle 2015

Options
  • 09-11-2015 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Has anyone heard any word on when, indeed if OV is going ahead in Dingle this year. Its getting pretty late I would have thought and have seen nothing advertised anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Wheeker

Just announced: www.othervoices.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

Most details appear to make it to the Facebook page before it gets anywhere else. So perhaps that is the go to place for you OP.

Looks like, on short notice, I am going myself. Flying in to meet some family there so my first time taking the Germany -> Kerry Ryanair route. In the true spirit of the festival I am not planning anything at all. Not even sure how I am getting from the airport to Dingle yet, nor where I will be sleeping. But I am sure it will be all good :)

Advertisement