Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Drive4Zero

Options
  • 09-11-2015 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to find out about getting a charger at work and was informed that Drive4Zero are installing ones for businesses in Cork. I've emailed (twice) and Facebooked messaged (twice) Drive4Zero over the past two weeks and not had a response. If this initiative still active or has it been axed? If so does anyone have contact details other than the email address on the website?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,545 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Message them publicly on Facebook - they're more likely to respond to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭stesaurus

I had emailed them months ago about getting the figures updated for the PCP deals as at the moment they are incorrect and misleading. Seems the site is dead though, no response and no recent updates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

What addresses are you using? Try ecars@esb.ie and hello@drive4zero.ie

Advertisement