Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish beauty youtubers and vloggers?

• 08-11-2015 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Do any of you watch any Irish youtubers if so who are your favourites? If not Irish who are your favourite youtubers in general? I feel Ireland only has a handful of girls compared to the States

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

You might get a better answer in the Beauty sub forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

cutiepiexo wrote: »
    Do any of you watch any Irish youtubers if so who are your favourites? If not Irish who are your favourite youtubers in general? I feel Ireland only has a handful of girls compared to the States

Theres about 4.5 million of us and 300 million of them, so it tends to stack the odds a bit. Plus they tend to be a bit more extroverted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭sonny.knowles

Nodin wrote: »
    Theres about 4.5 million of us and 300 million of them, so it tends to stack the odds a bit. Plus they tend to be a bit more extroverted.

Wouldn't have had you down as a beauty blogger follower.

Wouldn't have had you down as a beauty blogger follower.

I'm not. However havin givin compliments to women from various parts of the world over the years, it became fairly obvious that sellin yourself short would not be the general thing in the states, whereas here its "ahh jaysus would ye feck off, me hairs like shite"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I actually don't really "follow" any bloggers or youtubers, which is probably kinda sad and something I should do something about. TBH, my main exposure to them comes only when one goes viral and gets voted to the top of Facebook or Reddit.

• Advertisement

I actually don't really "follow" any bloggers or youtubers, which is probably kinda sad and something I should do something about. TBH, my main exposure to them comes only when one goes viral and gets voted to the top of Facebook or Reddit.

This is beauty stuff though. "Today I am putting this cack on my face like so and wearing this overpriced bit of cloth"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Aongus Von Bismarck

There's no need for a man to be following the advice of a blogger when it comes to grooming and sartorial advice.

Clean shaven, a good suit, some smart shirts, couple of pairs of decent and tidy shoes. Casual wear depends on the age, but anyone from their late 20's to early 40's cannot go wrong with a pair of good dark denim/slacks, neat casual shirt and a blazer. There's no reason that if your budget is limited that you cannot choose a winter coat that works in both a work and casual setting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

As suggested, better suited to here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1488

Please read their charter before posting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement