Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find Louisa Johnsons x factor dress

Options
  • 08-11-2015 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I found myself watching the x factor last week with my girlfriend and I noticed she took a particular shining to Louisa's dress. I'm wondering if anyone here knows where I could find this dress? Or the designer? Thanks in advance!

cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/46/photos/427000/325427.jpg

(I'm a new user so I can't post an image, but above is the url)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Jamaican Me Crazy

Maybe send her a tweet or see can a google search turn up details of any of the XFactor backstage team and maybe tweet one of them?

Gemma Sheppard is the XFactor stylist so I'd say give her a tweet and cross your fingers. Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

How thoughtful. You have a lucky girlfriend if you are going out of our way to but that dress for her it absolutely fab! Let me know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Daaazler

Thanks for the replies, I haven't had a reply from @sheppardstyle yet. But hopefully soon I'll turn up something!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Daaazler

We may be out of luck. From what I've found out it was a top and skirt from Topshop that was sewn together to make the dress.

shesasecretshopper.com/louisa-johnson-dress/

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

Oh thats a shame. Maybe look out for something else sparkly in that style she will probably like it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement