Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to advertise craft machine...

Options
  • 08-11-2015 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me a good place to advertise a piece of crafting equipment I have for sale. There doesn't seem to be much regarding crafting on Adverts and DoneDeal doesn't even have a crafting page (that I can see). I'm doing a clear out and have a Silhouette Cameo that was hardly used for sale (I have the box and manuals, discs, etc.) with it. Just wondering where I should post about this so it'll be seen. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

eBay perhaps?

Certainly not here though.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blizzard

OK, will check ebay tonight. I know that advertising isn't permitted here - was hoping someone here would be able to advise on the best place to post about buying or selling crafty things these days (as I've not been in that loop for a while now)...and as there doesn't seem to be any posts for things on Done Deal or Adverts doesn't make sense to go there. Thanks again. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭Gormal

Blizzard wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me a good place to advertise a piece of crafting equipment I have for sale. There doesn't seem to be much regarding crafting on Adverts and DoneDeal doesn't even have a crafting page (that I can see). I'm doing a clear out and have a Silhouette Cameo that was hardly used for sale (I have the box and manuals, discs, etc.) with it. Just wondering where I should post about this so it'll be seen. Thanks for any help.

There's been a couple sold on Adverts, but in the computing section ?? under other computers and other printer & scanners both sold in the region of 220 after starting at around 300. If that's any help.

Thanks for that Gormal, much appreciated!:D

Thanks for that Gormal, much appreciated....might just add it in there and see what happens. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement