Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteering in South america

Options
  • 08-11-2015 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hello guys,

Apologies if this is the wrong forum. I'm hoping to go volunteering in South America for the month of December. I don't speak any Spanish though. I have found a place that will accept me but I'm not sure if it's what I want to be doing. I would appreciate it if somebody could steer me in the direction of organisations that take on volunteers without Spanish in South America. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hello guys,

Apologies if this is the wrong forum. I'm hoping to go volunteering in South America for the month of December. I don't speak any Spanish though. I have found a place that will accept me but I'm not sure if it's what I want to be doing. I would appreciate it if somebody could steer me in the direction of organisations that take on volunteers without Spanish in South America. Thanks

Thread moved to where it would be better suited.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement