Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBEC EOP 2015/2016 Food and Drink Programme

Options
  • 07-11-2015 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi guys.

Just wondering has anyone heard back from IBEC from applying for the food and drink programme 2016 (Dec/Jan)?

Interviews are supposed to start this month so I'm a bit curious.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Pyro7046

Hey!

Yeah i actually have my pre-screen interview tomorrow. Have you had an interview yet? I only heard back on friday so I wouldn't be too worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Grad2015

Pyro7046 wrote: »
    Hey!

Yeah i actually have my pre-screen interview tomorrow. Have you had an interview yet? I only heard back on friday so I wouldn't be too worried.

That's great congrats! What programme is it for can I ask?

No not yet but fingers crossed!

Cheers the food and drinks programme as well. The actual company interviews don't start until the 23rd so there's still sometime to be called for the pre-screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Grad2015

Pyro7046 wrote: »
    Cheers the food and drinks programme as well. The actual company interviews don't start until the 23rd so there's still sometime to be called for the pre-screen.

Sorry I meant what company was it for but you answered the question!

Hope the screening went well.

Do you have a second language?

I know IBEC interview people based on their languages, so French speakers one day and Spanish speaking the next etc.

I applied for companies based in the US, Canada and Australia (I don't have a second language).

Yeah it was straightforward enough, they basically just want to see which companies you'd best fit!
    I don't have a second language so I had applied for all of the ones that didn't specify a third language.
    I'll have to wait and see if i get called for an interview now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement