Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Jogger GT or iCandy Strawberry 2

Options
  • 06-11-2015 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I am overwhelmed by the choice of buggy out there!! I have pretty much narrowed my decision to 2 - the iCandy Strawberry 2 and the Baby Jogger City Mini GT (+ carrycot extra).
    Has anyone any experience of either of these that could give me pros or cons for either?
    Thanks a million!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Leinster1980

lauratkd wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I am overwhelmed by the choice of buggy out there!! I have pretty much narrowed my decision to 2 - the iCandy Strawberry 2 and the Baby Jogger City Mini GT (+ carrycot extra).
    Has anyone any experience of either of these that could give me pros or cons for either?
    Thanks a million!

I have the baby jogger and I love it. My little fella is 6 months old now. I find it great when I'm out walking. He was out of the carrycot attachment by about 4 months. Easy to manoeuvre. It is a little heavy but the only time I lift it is to put in the boot so I don't think it's a big con. The ease of collapsibility is the biggest plus. We've also brought it away with us and the hood on it is great as it come down fairly low, even for out walking when the sun is low enough it's great. My friend in work is still using hers for her four year old she's the one that recommended it to me. I didn't want to have to buy another buggy down the line as they're so expensive to begin with so I think we made the right choice for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭lauratkd

Thanks Leinster 1980.
    We finally decided on the Baby Jogger (after what felt like about 2 weeks in the shop!!!). It was the longevity of it that sold it to us. Thanks for the assistance though. Even though the reviews online tend to be great, it's nice to hear a "real person's" opinion!

Advertisement