Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get good quality black leggings

Options
  • 06-11-2015 3:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

I found an old thread here that recommended River Island and Pull and Bear for leggings. Is this still true? I'm so over Penneys, Dunnes and even M&S leggings. They all fade to a grey colour and go baggy at the knees.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Street One leggings are good quality http://www.street-one.de/All-Styles/Hosen/Lange-Hosen/Leggings-Treggings/ you can get them in various boutiques around the country

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I saw an ad today for Venus Cow leggings.
    Apparently, according to said ad, they are the "most perfect black leggings" and won't ever go baggy and they're not see-through either.
    €30 a pair.
    www.venuscow.com

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

£30 for leggings thats like 40+ euro! H&M and Next do me fine. Depends on the material. Lycra seem the best for holding everything in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

kickthecan wrote: »
    £30 for leggings thats like 40+ euro! H&M and Next do me fine. Depends on the material. Lycra seem the best for holding everything in place.

I said €30 not £30.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

fussyonion wrote: »
    I said €30 not £30.
    I clicked the sit and there are black legging for 30 pounds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

H&M are great for leggings, I've several pairs from there that I have for years, they've been worn and washed loads and haven't lost their shape or colour.

River Island are great as well. I had a pair from them for years, paid around €15 for them but they lasted well, didn't fade or lose their shape.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement