Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What if time was like a Mobius Strip

Options
  • 05-11-2015 9:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

What if the time dimension, went in a Mobius strip like loop?

I read the story in a popular science book (can't remember his name right now), where there's a Mobius strip path in a jungle, where a shoe manufacture takes a left foot shoe, and comes out with a right foot shoe. There are lots of problems for the guy who's been through the path, as his body chemistry has been reversed left to right too.

What if the dimension looped were the time dimension?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Labarbapostiza

Come on....this one is interesting, as it may have possibilities of time travel in our universe...........You all want to travel in time, dontcha?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I'm travelling through time right now at a rate of about 1 second per second. See you in the future!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Labarbapostiza

I'm travelling through time right now at a rate of about 1 second per second. See you in the future!

Right, very well.

If there was a Mobius strip somewhere in space-time, where the time dimension is looped, a space ship could enter the loop, and when it leaves the direction in time of all its' particles would be reversed; it would be made of antiparticles, and travelling back in time.

Then if it accelerated around a large sun, it could travel faster back in time.

Advertisement