Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Actifryer Air Fryer €89.99 12th November

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I got an actual Actifry for less than €120 about a month ago so it doesn't look great value to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Anybody try it?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Lemlin wrote: »
    I got an actual Actifry for less than €120 about a month ago so it doesn't look great value to me.

What, for like €119.99? Has it got a 3 year warranty?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭corkonion

It's back today, but now it's only €44.99, has to be worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

corkonion wrote: »
    It's back today, but now it's only €44.99, has to be worth it

different machine entirely.

From the looks of it, the model available today is a guaranteed dust collector!!

I'd search for reviews etc before making any purchase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AS1890

Glenbhoy wrote: »
    different machine entirely.

From the looks of it, the model available today is a guaranteed dust collector!!

I'd search for reviews etc before making any purchase.

Check previous thread for info on the one for €44. I posted two reviews found on HUKD. Absolutely brutal from the sounds of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

someone just bought a stack of Halogen ovens from when that was a fad and whacked Airfryer on the box to try and resell them, surprised at Aldi tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭mcbobbyb

It's got 4 out 5 on Amazon.UK out of 13 reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Thargor wrote: »
    someone just bought a stack of Halogen ovens from when that was a fad and whacked Airfryer on the box to try and resell them, surprised at Aldi tbh...

Yeah, that's what I figured, the price was indicative even if the description was a little lacking.

Advertisement