Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2017 Home Economics Journals

Options
  • 05-11-2015 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Just wondering how much detail has to go into the evaluation to get full marks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Telo123

Please guys a few tips on what to say about ice cream would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Monkeysgomad

Telo123 wrote: »
    Please guys a few tips on what to say about ice cream would be appreciated.

I've finished mine and I'm sitting the leaving cert this year. You need as much detail as possible. I needed to write so small you would need a magnifying glass to see it to get all the detail in. 20% is very difficult to get in the home ec journals.

Thanks same I have the write tiny too.Im worried it will lose marks because all the classes journals are the same.

Thanks same I have the write tiny too.Im worried it will lose marks because all the classes journals are the same.

Well don't write the exact same thing that's plagiarism and won't be accepted. Wrote it in your own words and as detailed as possible. Good luck with them they were hell to do haha

Thanks,my teacher just told us to copy directly what she wrote though.I hope I don't lose marks I've tried to put it in my own words but it's still pretty much the same.

• Advertisement

Thanks,my teacher just told us to copy directly what she wrote though.I hope I don't lose marks I've tried to put it in my own words but it's still pretty much the same.

Don't copy it. The results will be withheld if they think people have the same it happened one year. Seriously as someone who's just done it - if I was told that I'd be like 'yeah whatever I just need to get it done' but in the long run your own work rules.

Base it off her notes and whatnot but word it and chnage it up yourself.

Thanks.

Advertisement