Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band seeks bass player ASAP!

Options
  • 05-11-2015 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Looking to reform a band which currently consists of three members, One on vocals and rhythm guitar, one on lead guitar and one on drums. Our band was named Pills For My Nerves, We did approx. 50 gigs between 2007 and 2011, we also recorded 2 demo's and a two track EP in that time, We recently did a gig with the original bass player in Germany, and now want to get back into gigging/recording regularly. We are hoping to recruit a new Bassist. Our songs are a bit of a mixture of indie/punk with a touch of blues/classic rock, but we are open to many styles of music. I have recently written and home recorded about 10 new songs which hopefully can be incorporated into the band. We are looking for committed enthusiastic people and we want to start rehearsing immediately. If interested please let us know and we can send on our recordings. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Duxofficium

PFMN wrote: »
    Looking to reform a band which currently consists of three members, One on vocals and rhythm guitar, one on lead guitar and one on drums. Our band was named Pills For My Nerves, We did approx. 50 gigs between 2007 and 2011, we also recorded 2 demo's and a two track EP in that time, We recently did a gig with the original bass player in Germany, and now want to get back into gigging/recording regularly. We are hoping to recruit a new Bassist. Our songs are a bit of a mixture of indie/punk with a touch of blues/classic rock, but we are open to many styles of music. I have recently written and home recorded about 10 new songs which hopefully can be incorporated into the band. We are looking for committed enthusiastic people and we want to start rehearsing immediately. If interested please let us know and we can send on our recordings. Cheers.

x

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement