Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Websites that offer gift wrapping?

Options
  • 04-11-2015 8:43pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need to send some gifts to Ireland and the UK and I have my eye on some nice clothing options. But I don't want the gifts to arrive totally unwrapped, so does anyone know of clothing websites that offer gift wrapping?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Mrporter.com , net-a-porter.com , selfridges.com , brownthomas.com and tiffanys all offer gift wrapping and I'm sure of that. Amazon also do gift wrapping but I don't know if you'd find much on there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Thanks, that's a great help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

Amazon's gift wrapping is shockingly poor. Would definitely not recommend it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,310 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Faith wrote: »
    I need to send some gifts to Ireland and the UK and I have my eye on some nice clothing options. But I don't want the gifts to arrive totally unwrapped, so does anyone know of clothing websites that offer gift wrapping?

Thanks!

I bought a jumper from Zara online last year and it was wrapped so nicely, and it wasn't even a gift (just for me!).

• Registered Users Posts: 39 CassieLyons

I was wondering the same thing. I've heard mixed reviews on Amazons wrapping. There are some gorgeous dresses on those sites Bored_Lad!

• Advertisement
Advertisement