Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snapchat question

Options
  • 04-11-2015 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello,

Recently found my gf messaging someone she shouldnt be on this when she stupidly showed me a pic on the app and I saw the conversation. She said they had only exchanged a few messages but I noticed the "best friend" smiley emoticon beside the conversation which would suggest alot of over and back.

My question is does anyone know definitively how much correspondence it takes to earn this best friend emoticon so I can put my mind at ease?

Thanks in Advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I'm not very au fait with snapchat but a quick google throws up that its the most frequent in a week?

http://snapchatbestfriends.blogspot.ie/2014/05/how-does-snapchat-best-friends-work.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I never message people on snapchat but after sending 2 text messages on it to someone re their snapchat blog they're now my "best friend", so it depends on how often you use it to interact, if it's rarely to never then 2 messages can bond you to someone for...the week or whatever.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Why dont you snapchat someone that you shouldnt and see how she feels :P

Advertisement