Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rude boss/line manager

Options
  • 04-11-2015 11:55am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 159 ✭✭

No please or thank you's, speaks in an aggressive tone to colleagues, unreasonable with staff when returning from toilet breaks.

He hasn't said anything to meet yet but part of me is hoping he will as I won't take his crap.

What can one actually get away with saying to a superior?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭JustShon

I'd highly suggest keeping your mouth shut and finding another job.

Snapping back at a manager like that is just going to make things more difficult for you.

Just get out of there and then you can really enjoy telling him you quit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭Milly33

Some managers or higher ups just like to act like this. Best just ignore them (that will bug the **** out of them more). Used to work in a place where one of the managers used to think he was just the tits. Hed do this cough thing, where he would cough until you looked at him, a lot of times I wished he would just fall down the stairs but unfortunately not..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Don't react at all. Or ask them to clarify things. For example, if they bark at you about something say "I am sorry, but I am not sure what you mean".

Advertisement