Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Monitor Mount/Arm for two Ultrawide Monitors?

Options
  • 04-11-2015 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

So I have two 34 Ultrawide monitors and I am looking to stack one on top of the other.

Can anyone recommend a decent monitor arm/stand to do so? Nothing too expensive please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Wall mount an option? That'll be cheap.

This may fit yours if it can support the weight. Its rated for 27" but your aspect ratio should mean a similar vertical height.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭LudoFrancis

ED E wrote: »
    Wall mount an option? That'll be cheap.

This may fit yours if it can support the weight. Its rated for 27" but your aspect ratio should mean a similar vertical height.

It looks perfect, but according to my Monitors weight it is 2kg above the limit. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭LudoFrancis

I not entirely sure about wall mounting either, my wall is pretty thin and I don't trust it with that weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

It looks perfect, but according to my Monitors weight it is 2kg above the limit. :mad:

Is that your monitors weight with or without the stand?

Advertisement