Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wind question Help

Options
  • 04-11-2015 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

This is a random question but just wondering, I have a driving test that was cancelled on the 23/10 due to wind speeds (I didn't think it was particularly windy at the time) and I have been rescheduled for the 10/11.

I note in forecasts next week there is wind , can you tell me if you think the wind in Dublin on Tuesday the 11th of this month will be as bad as it was on the 23rd of last month when my test was cancelled in Dublin, specifically Tallaght ?

Thanks
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Latest data for next shows an ok afternoon after a quite windy Monday night.
    Still a bit out so will change somewhat, if Monday's system is delayed then it would probably be cancelled again. Otherwise should be ok.
    367588.png

Best of luck

Advertisement