Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an opinion

Options
  • 03-11-2015 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

Hi guys!

A picture was taken off my Grandads security camera the night it broke. It has a sensor on it and only takes pictures when something moves. This pic was taken in January but I've only seen it there a few days ago after a few of the family members talking about what exactly might be in the picture.

Now I do find it odd that the camera broke straight after the pic, and the area in which the picture was taken is dead dark so if anyone can shed some light on it then it'd be much appreciated.

See a few faces looks like an old woman to me and can see a kids face but that could be just my eyes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Santy2015

Can't see the pic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Santy2015 wrote: »
    Can't see the pic

Tried to attach it as an image, whats the best way of doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Santy2015

DyldeBrill wrote:
    Tried to attach it as an image, whats the best way of doing it?
    I actually don't know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

I think it's a cat, maybe it jumped on camera straight after and broke it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

I think it's a cat, maybe it jumped on camera straight after and broke it?

I thought you'd be able to zoom in all the way. If you save the pic on your own computer and zoom in a bit you'll start to see something. A cat wouldn't have got at it, no marks or anything just stopped working. This was the last pic that was taken since it broke.

• Advertisement
Advertisement