Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TK maxx cork vs limerick

Options
  • 03-11-2015 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I'm just wondering if people think tk maxx in limerick is bigger / better than cork?
    Contemplating taking a trip up if it's worth it. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I think Cork is better for shoes (larger section and more space for trying on), but Limerick tends to be better for handbags (except clutch bags/evening bags - these tend to be better in Cork IMO), underwear and pyjamas etc. I've found gorgeous knitwear in the Limerick store in the past few weeks but haven't looked at knits in the Cork store lately. Homewares selection and layout is better in Cork IMO. Limerick store used to have less make up, perfume, lotions and potions than Cork but selection has improved. Cork store tends to be tidier and easier to navigate in general. Parking is free outside the Limerick store though!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 genie_mac

Thanks thats great. What else would you want to be doing of a Friday! :-P
    I know probably not the right section but what about homeware and the like?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

The Tralee Tx Maxx is also good I think, less ransacked than the Cork one. A store has also recently opened in Killarney.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

genie_mac wrote: »
    Thanks thats great. What else would you want to be doing of a Friday! :-P
    I know probably not the right section but what about homeware and the like?

Limerick store has more furniture and decorative stuff and often books. Great selection of kitchen bins in Limerick usually! Cork better for kitchen utensils, baking stuff and in particular pots and frying pans. They also tend to have lots of Le Creuset and similar in Cork.
    If you're ever in Sligo store they tend to have lovely towels and blankets and floor rugs.
    I sound like a crazy TK Maxx fanatic... kind of am in fairness.

Advertisement