Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MS kills unlimited OneDrive, reduces camera roll backup

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

75TB to the cloud? Jaysus, that is taking the p1ss alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

75TB is definitely a mickey take, but the extra storage had made OneDrive and Office 365 a decent proposition.

As it is, out of 10.2 TB that I have allocated, I have 10.1 TB free. My Win10 Mobile backup is already 700MB, Camera Roll is much more than that, and using the OneDrive / Groove Music integration also has several Gigs of music.

I feel that MS would perhaps have been better served to get Windows 10 bedded down and then make this change once everyone has all their OneDrive Storage over the new limits when people are deeply integrated in the ecosystem.

Advertisement