Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Bird Restaurant

Options
  • 03-11-2015 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a restaurant in the city centre that does a nice early bird or set menu deal (3 courses for e25/30) something like that? for a family get together dinner on a Saturday night. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Cactus jacks has an early bird at 7 or so, 20 pp I think

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

cheers i'll look into that, is KC Blakes still open?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

If I recall Vina Mara do an early bird.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

Thai Garden has a great early bird. Starter, main, dessert and tea or coffee for around €17.

Edit: Just saw it's for Saturday night, a lot of places don't do early birds at the weekends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

Brasserie on the Corner http://brasseriegalway.com/ do an "Pre-Theatre" menu from 5-7 every evening. 2 courses for €21.95 or 3 for €24.95, tea or coffee also included. Highly recommended - the food and service is always fantastic. You would definitely need to book well in advance though as they are always busy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

Dela?

Advertisement