Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long-term camping

Options
  • 02-11-2015 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

In my current situation, I'm paying barely affordable rent for what's essentially just sleeping and storage space (showers, hot water, other facilities are freely available nearby), and I've been looking into alternatives. I've done my research, talked to friends who have lived in tents long-term, evaluated my needs and abilities based on past experience, etc. Now my only issue is a place to pitch. I'm in college, so this isn't a wild-camp situation. I've been thinking about advertising for a place to put a tent in return for a small regular payment or some work. Anyone ever done something similar, or have any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭coolemon

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

if you are dublin based give the barricade in a shout, it'll be warmer then a tent and you'll have some company as well

Advertisement