Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart watch for a woman?

Options
  • 02-11-2015 10:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭

I know this is a ridiculous question to ask but are there any smart watches aimed at the female market? I'm on the lookout as a Christmas present but every one I've come across are fairly big and generally just wouldn't suit a smaller wrist.

Any ideas or recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

The new moto 360 comes with a 18 inch band and smaller watch face.

There are probably a few knock off watches you could get on aliexpress.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭JoyPad

I ordered a Pebble Time Round for my wife. Should be shipped soon, and hope to have it before Christmas.
    The 14mm bands are aimed at the smaller wrists.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

The Raymond Weil Tango Diamond Set bi-metal is about the smartest thing I ever say on a lady's wrist.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,186 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I wouldn't buy one for anyone unless they had made it 100% clear they liked them and didn't think they were an idiotic idea so that you avoid disappointing them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement