Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Judges who'll use Picturk for Camera Club competitions

Options
  • 02-11-2015 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

Our local camera club use Picturk for the in-house competitions but are having trouble getting judges from outside the club who will actually judge using it.

Are any of the rest of you in clubs who use Picturk and if so where are you finding the judges from?

Is there a list of judges who will judge remotely???

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Have not heard of Picturk before but in Australia doing remote judging is quite common. I have been asked to do online judging with various programs.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Cerbera

PM me an email address if you fancy the challenge again and I'll pass it to the lady in charge of the competitions and she may be in contact with you.

Also say if you've a preference for nature / macro / portraiture / etc and she can possibly get you to do one on that theme.

Advertisement